Nowadays, there are so many products of water cooling custom in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for water cooling custom in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings water cooling custom which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
580 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake Pacific M240 D5 Res/Pump PETG Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit CL-W216-CU00SW-A
- W3 Water Block: 0.15mm internal fin construction, a copper base with anti-corrosive nickel plating and high-quality PMMA cover, and a universal mounting mechanism
- PR15-D5 Res/Pump Combo: Featuring exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability, the PR15-D5 is manufactured from high quality POM and PMMA material to provide a high performance solution
- R240 Radiator: Manufactured from high-quality German aluminum alloy and aerospace-grade materials, this radiator provides exceptional performance
- Ring 12 RGB Radiator Fan: 3 patented circular 256 multicolored 120mm RGB radiator fans with high-static pressure design, one smart fan controller included
- C-Pro Compression Fitting: With special four rubber O-rings leak-free design and patented structure for ultimate loop management. 8 compression fittings are included in the kit
The Pacific M240 D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit is an efficient, yet quality liquid cooling solution for all water-cooled gaming systems. Inside you will find a W3 CPU water block, PR15-D5 pump/reservoir combo, R240 radiator, C1000 Pure Clear coolant, 3 Ring 12 RGB fans, 8 C-Pro compression fittings, 2 adapter fittings, 4 PETG hard tubes and other accessories. 2 year warranty.
Dimension: 518(L) x 198 (W) x 223 (H)
Compatibility: Intel LGA 2066/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2(CPU Socket)
Pump & Reservoir:228.1H) x 87.4(W) x 94.2(L) mm
Radiator : 39.9 (H) x 120.7 (W) x 273 (L)
Tube Dimension: OD : 16mm , ID : 12mm , L : 500mm
Fan Spec: 1500 RPM (1000RPM with LNC)
Coolant: Pure Clear Coolant
CPU Water Block
– Pacific W3 CPU Water Block x1
– Pacific PR15-D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo x1
– Pacific R240 Radiator 39.9 (H) x 120.7 (W) x 273 (L) mm x1
– Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression – Chrome x6
– Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – Chrome x2
– Riing 12 LED RGB 3 Pack x1
– Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant x1
– V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm OD 500mm 4Pack x1
– Silicone Insert 900mm Tt Premium Edition
– Intel and AMD Universal Backplated & Mounting Kit
– 24pin ATX Bridge Tool x1
– Thermaltake Thermal Grease x1
2. Thermaltake Pacific DIY OD 16mm (5/8") x ID 12mm (1/2") Water Cooling PETG Hard Tube Bending Kit CL-W093-AL00BL-A
- Near Perfect Bends: Essential for making precise bends when using 16mm OD PETG tube
- Mandrels: Includes Mandrels for 45/90/180/360 degree bends
- Pipe Cutter: Professional Grade Pip Cutter provides perfect beveled edge cuts
- Insert: Silicone Tube insert prevents kinks and help promote smooth bends while keeping inner wall diameter
- Mounting: Pre-drilled holes allow easy mounting of mandrels to flat surface
- Recommended use of soapy water assists with tube insertion and tube heating
- Warranty: 2 Years
3. Zopsc DIY Compputer Water Cooling Kit with 240mm Heat Sink, LED Fan, CPU/GPU Block, Water Pump Reservoir,Transparent Hose, etc
- CPU / GPU Block: The CPU/GPU block is constructed with a copper base to provide exceptional heat transfer and cooling performance.
- Cylindrical Water Reservoir: The cylindrical water reservoir is manufactured from high quality transparent acrylic so that the circulation system is visible.
- Water Pump: Waterproof, stable, high quiet, long life. 240mm Heat Sink: Provide the excellent heat dissipation, as you need for highly overclocked desktop processors.
- Transparent Hose: Upgraded flexible anti-explosion, hoses enable a space-saving installation and exceptional durability.
- LED Fan: The extreme performance dual fans offer a high air static pressure with lower noise.
1. 240mm black heat sink (with screw pack):
Appearance size: 27.5 * 11.8 * 3.2cm
Straight mouth height: 2cm
Diameter of straight tube: about 9.5 mm
Number of waterways: 18
2. Universal CPU block (with 4 pcs screws):
Description: Universal for INTEL / AMD Dual Platform (For INTEL 775,1150,1155,1156,1366,) (For AMD: AM2, AM3, AM3 +)
Note: Do not support for AMD4CPU CPU block, bracket supports for AMD INTEL mainstream hole installation.
Screw size: G1 / 4
Outside diameter: 12.9MM
Bottom contact size: 5 * 5cm, thickness 3mm
Material: Bottom: copper; Cover: transparent plexiglass
3. Universal GPU block
Interface: G1 / 4 universal thread, diameter of 12.9mm
Material: Bottom: copper; Cover: POM high temperature materials
Waterway: 0.8MM parallel waterway
Compatibility: Matches a fan with a distance of 53 mm to 61 mm
Supported tube: 9.5mm ID / 12.7mm OD PU tube, or 10mmID / 16mmOD solid tube, or 8mmID / 12mmOD silicon tube (ID is the inner diameter, OD is the outer diameter)
4. Cylindrical Water Reservoir (including plastic bracket * 2, metal bracket * 2, screw pack * 1):
Water reservoir height: about 160mm
Water reservoir diameter: 5cm
Water reservoir interface: G1 / 4 universal thread
Interface diameter: 12.9mm
1 x 240mm Heat Sink within Screw Pack
2 x LED Fan
1 x Universal CPU Block within 4 Screws
1 x Universal GPU Block within 4 Screws
1 x Cylindrical Water Reservoir (Including 1 * screw pack, 2 * plastic bracket, 2 * metal bracket)
1 x Transparent Hose
1 x Water Pump with Shock Pad
1 x A Set of Water Pipe Connectors & Hose Clamps & Plugs
4. Corsair Hydro X Series XR7 240mm Water Cooling Radiator
- Dual 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 54mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
The Corsair Hydro x series XR5 240mm water cooling radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium COPPER radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as integrated fan screw guides and built-in screw protection plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ Threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, The XR5 240mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
5. Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB GPU Water Block, 20-Series, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Reference
- Unlock your RTX 2080’s true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card.
- Precision CNC cut nickel-plated copper construction With more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximizes thermal transfer and Surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
- Premium total conversion design cools not just the GPU, but your graphics card’s Memory and VRM as well, All clad in a clean and stylish aluminum casing
- Includes a full-length aluminum backplate to completely cover your graphics card’s PCB and protect sensitive components.
- 16 RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
The Corsair Hydro x series XG7 20-series GPU water block is a total conversion copper water block for your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card. Precision CNC-milled nickel-plated copper construction and more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximize thermal transfer and Surface area, for dramatically lower temperatures and maximum performance. A fully transparent flow path and discrete RGB lighting puts your graphics card on full display, When combined with a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and Corsair CUE software. A full-length aluminum casing and included backplate encloses all your graphics card’s critical components for a total conversion to custom cooling. With pre-applied thermal material, standard G1/4” threads and easy to follow step-by-step instructions, it’s never been easier to unlock the true potential of your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1. Operating Temperature : 60°C coolant temperature
6. EKWB EK-KIT Extreme Series PC Watercooling Kit X360
- Universal CPU water block: EK-Supremacy EVO (incl. LED diode, mounting- & thermal material)
- Universal CPU water block: EK-Supremacy EVO (incl. LED diode, mounting- & thermal material)
- Radiator: EK-CoolStream XE 360 (Triple)
- Compression fittings: EK-ACF Fitting 13/10mm – G1/4 Nickel (8 pcs)
- Radiator fan: EK-Vardar F3-120 (1850rpm) (3pcs)
The EK-KIT X360 is the flagship performance water cooling kit dedicated to all users who seek the best performing, quality built, and efficient liquid cooling solution!This water cooling kit is compatible with the following CPU sockets: Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156, Intel LGA-2011(-3), Intel LGA-2066, AMD Socket AM4.
7. Corsair CORSAIR Hydro X Series, XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo – White
- A high-performance Xylem D5 PWM pump controlled via PWM to deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Ten Top-mounted RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO or Commander PRO.
- The integrated 330ml reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fillport that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- Included temperature sensor provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop.
- Rubberized mounting system reduces pump vibrations and noise, so your custom cooling loop is seen, not heard.
The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo is ready to drive the world’s most demanding custom cooling systems. A Xylem D5 PWM pump provides powerful flow rate for multi-block loops and is adjustable via PWM to maximize cooling capacity or minimize noise. Ten built-in RGB LEDs, controlled by adding a CORSAIR iCUE Lighting Node PRO or iCUE Commander PRO and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, provide a vibrant splash of control to customize your lighting, accented by beautiful white trim. An included temperature sensor gives you real-time performance data from inside your system for accurate cooling adjustment. Universally compatible with G1/4 fittings and with both 120mm and 140mm fan mounting brackets included, the XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir is the heart of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1
8. CORSAIR Hydro X Series,XC7 RGB CPU Water Block,16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs,Software-Enabled, 115X/AM4
- The xc7’s nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins efficiently draw heat away from your CPU, lowering temperatures and allowing for maximum overclocking.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver 360° of stunning customizable RGB lighting effects when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- Transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant and enhances RGB lighting.
- Add a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software to enable you to customize and instantly Sync RGB lighting across all your Corsair RGB products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, LED light strips and more.
- Easy and fast installation on Intel LGA 115x or AMD AM4 Sockets with included mounting screws and pre-applied thermal material.
The Corsair Hydro x series XC7 RGB CPU water block combines premium construction, vivid RGB lighting and extreme cooling performance. A precision machined nickel-plated copper cold plate and more 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins draw the maximum amount of heat from your CPU, dropping temperatures and letting you push your clock speeds to their maximum. A transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant in all its glory, lit by 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs for 360° of customizable RGB lighting, controlled by adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. Powered by Corsair iCUE software to deliver nearly limitless lighting customization and control, the XC7 is ready to become to become the centerpiece of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
9. Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS 1000mm Lengths V-Tubler PETG Hard Tubing (4-Pack) OD 16mm (5/8") x ID 12mm (1/2") CL-W116-PL16TR-A
Thermaltake introduces the V-Tubler PETG (4-Pack) hard tubing for custom PC water cooling configurations. Manufactured from premium PETG, the V-Tubler rigid tubing allows users to route the tubes runs exactly to their heart’s content. Designed with an 16mm OD / 12mm ID tube size, the PETG tube easily secures to 16mm fittings to give users better mounting, fitting, and flow. Make your pipe dreams a reality with endless possibilities to connect your vital components together for an unrivaled presentation.
Thermaltake introduces the V-Tubler PETG solid tubing for custom PC water cooling configurations. Manufactured from premium PETG, the V-Tubler rigid tubing allows users to route the tubes runs exactly to their heart’s content. Designed with 5/8” (16mm) OD PETG tube adapter fittings, give users better mounting, easier fitting, and ideal flow. Choose from: 500mm and 1000mm to make your system a showcase for all to see with the Thermaltake V-Tubler water tubing.
- Material: PETG
- Inside Diameter: 12 mm
- Outside Diameter: 16 mm (5/8”)
- Length: 100 cm *4
- Color: Transparent
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Cooling Custom for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!