956 reviews analysed
1. POWERTEC 70179 Y-Fitting, 2-1/2"
The durable POWERTEC 2-1/2-Inch Y-Fitting is the ideal solution for expanding your dust hose collection system, thereby optimizing system efficiency, flexibility and effectiveness. Use this sturdy, tight-fitting connector to facilitate a dual hose branch (connection) from a single main hose line. This handy component allows you the ability to connect two separate machines – or two hoses from the same machine – directly to the dust collector’s main hose. Our premium airtight fittings help ensure that potent dust and debris is extracted and sucked straight into your dust collector, and clear, clean air is returned into your workshop environment. Allows your dust collection system the capacity to service multiple machines. Make it perfect with POWERTEC fittings – streamlined, simple to use, versatile! Three 2-1/2-inch nominal ends measure 2-31/64”” O. D. and 2-7/32″ I. D.
2. 2.5 Inch 3 Way Y Connector with Openings OD 2-7/16 Inch and ID of 2-3/16 Inch ABS Plastic for Dust Collector Systems 73456
- Will not work with shop vacuum hoses. Designed for 2-1/2″ ID dust collection hoses.
- Nominal dimensions of openings are OD of 2-7/16″ and ID are 2-3/16″
- Will fit all standard 2.5″ flexible dust collection hose
- Overall length is 6.5″ and width is 6″.
- Made from 1/8″ thick ABS abrasion resistant plastic
Please note: This item is not designed for use with shop vacuum hoses. These 3 way “Y” connectors allow branching of dust collection to add every machine in the shop. “Y” fittings are prefect when space is limited and they will maximize air flow. Must be used with hose clamps of quick connect/disconnect fittings. Overall length is 6.5″ and width is 6″. Nominal dimensions: OD of openings are 2 7/16 with ID of 2 3/16″. These ABS plastic connectors are very economically priced to allow you to outfit your dust collection system for maximum performance. These fittings are made from 1/8″ thick ABS abrasion resistant plastic and are designed to withstand the abrasive nature of wood chips and saw dust. Due to the potential for built up of static electricity, it is recommended that all dust collection systems with plastic fittings be properly grounded.
3. Festool 452898 Hose Sleeve, Antistatic Y-Adapter With Blanking Plug
- Save time by connecting two suction hoses at once with this Y-Adapter
- Work more efficiently by connecting two suction hoses to your dust extractor
- Features an anti-static feature to reduce and prevent the buildup of static electricity
- Includes a blanking plug to cap off unused inlet, ensuring full suction on your active lines
- Connect multiple tools without the need to connect and disconnect your hose
From the Manufacturer
To connect two suction hoses to the dust extractor.
4. 2-1/2" x 10′ Ultra-Flex Clear Vue PVC Hose – MADE IN USA!
5. 10 Foot Universal Power Tool Hose Kit with Fittings and Reducers for Multiple Tools and Shop Vacuums
- Our small 1-3/16″ O.D. flexible dust collection power tool hose moves freely when connected with your power tools and vacuum. The hose with its specialized fittings, work with multiple power tools and jigs.
- The small end of the hose is ideal for connecting random orbital sander, palm sanders, biscuit joiners or any other power tool with small dust collection ports. This kit will also work with popular tools like the K4 or K5 Kreg Jig. Using this hose with your tools will keep your shop cleaner and can be quickly coiled up for easy storage.
- Included inside the box: 1 each ten foot long 1-3/16″ O.D. small flexible hose, 2 each small flexible rubber screw on fitting, 2 each large flexible rubber screw on fitting and 2 each plug in shop vacuum adapter that will allow you to connect the hose to most shop vac’s.
- The small screw on rubber fitting has a 1″ I.D. with a 1-3/16″ taper up to 1-1/4″ O.D. , the large screw on rubber fitting has a 1-1/2″ I.D. with a 1-25/32″ O.D. The vacuum adapter has a 2-1/4″ taper up to 2-5/16″ O.D. on the large end and the small end of the adapter is designed to plug into the end of the large flexible rubber screw on fitting. The I.D. and O.D. on the rubber end fittings and hose are approximate sizes and may vary slightly.
- PLEASE NOTE: Before you place your order, please check the inner and outer (I.D. and O.D.) diameter of your vacuum ports and power tool ports to make sure the hose and fittings will fit properly and work for your needs.
6. POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2" Three-Machine Dust Collection Kit
- Create your own 3-machine dust-collection network
- Installs quickly and easily
- Tailor your dust-collection system to your specific needs and shop room specifications
- Includes two 45-degree elbow connectors, two Y-fittings, three blast gates and twenty 2-1/2-Inch key hose clamps
- Fittings and gates constructed of durable, rugged, anti-abrasion ABS plastic
- It is recommended to ground your assembly to eliminate static electricity when employing included fittings and gates
The POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2-inch three-machine dust Collection kit, provides a convenient selection of choice components Ideal for connecting your dust Collector to three separate machines. You’ll have everything you need to customize a high-quality; effective and efficient dust-extraction system, thus ensuring that dust and debris are extracted straight from your power tools and machinery directly into your dust Collector. Clean, healthier air and neat workshop surfaces are but a starter kit away. This handy and practical set includes two 45-degree elbow connectors, two y-fittings, three essential Blast Gates, and twenty 2-1/2-inch key hose clamps. The elbow connectors allow for smooth directional airflow around bends and corners, and are useful in hard-to-reach places. The y-connectors facilitate a dual hose branch connection from a single main hose line. The Blast Gates increase the efficiency of your dust Collection system by seamlessly directing the airflow from one machine to another. Finally, the hose clamps ensure airtight connections, critical for high-impact dust extraction. Quick and easy installation saves time and hassle, thus creating more time to get down to the satisfying work of creating superb woodwork. Make it perfect with the POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2-inch three-machine dust Collection kit streamlined, durable, high performing and versatile! Optimize your workshop environment.
7. POWERTEC 70107 4-Inch T-Fitting Dust Hose Connector
The durable POWERTEC 4-Inch T-Fitting is the ideal solution for expanding your dust hose collection system, thereby optimizing system efficiency, flexibility and effectiveness. Use this sturdy, tight-fitting connector to facilitate a dual hose branch (connection) from a single main hose line. This handy component allows you the ability to connect two separate machines – or two hoses from the same machine – directly to the dust collector’s main hose. Our premium airtight fittings help ensure that potent dust and debris is extracted and sucked straight into your dust collector, and clear, clean air is returned into your workshop environment. Allows your dust collection system the capacity to service multiple machines. Make it perfect with POWERTEC fittings – streamlined, simple to use, versatile! Three 4-Inch nominal ends measure 3-61/64-Inch O.D. and 3-43/64-Inch I.D.
From the Manufacturer
POWERTEC 4-Inch T-Fitting Dust Hose Connector
8. Duda Energy STpvc075-005ft 5′ x 3/4 ID Steel Wire Suction PVC Flexible Tubing High Pressure Heavy Duty UV Chemical Resistant Vinyl Hose
Pvc tubing is a polyvinyl chloride plastic with plasticizers to make it more flexible and transparent. The steel wire design helps reinforce the strength of the hose to allow for both high pressure and use in suction applications. The hose is capable of maintaining full vacuum at room temperature. The Duda Energy steel wire PVC tubing works excellent in many fluid applications where general chemical resistivity and high pressure handling is required. For industrial use only. This PVC tubing may not be used with food products or drinking applications.
9. WoodRiver 4-inch to 2-1/2-inch Splinter Dust Collection Fitting
- Split 4″ hose feed into two 2-1/2″ hose lines for benchtop or portable tools
- Tapered splitter minimizes suction loss from multiple connections
- True “Y” type fitting has 4″-OD port on one side and two 2-1/2″-OD ports on other side
- All ports are 2″ long minimum to provide room for secure connection – Molded using ABS material for rigidity and durability
- WoodRiver is proudly made by Woodcraft, America’s leading supplier of saws, planes, power tools, hand tools, wood stain and paint, routers, sanding, wood, kits, dust collection and more. Our award winning family of brands includes WoodRiver, Highpoint, Woodcraft and Woodcraft Magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, videos, and plans.
WoodRiver 4″ to 2-1/2″ Splitter Dust Collection Fitting improves the efficiency of your dust collector when using smaller diameter 2-1/2″ hose and common shop vacuum hoses. The tapered splitter allows a smooth transition from 4″ hose to a variety of hose and 2-1/4″-OD fittings found in most shop vacuum systems. One side of the 4″ to 2-1/2″ Splitter Fitting fits inside most 4″ dust collection hose, while the other side fits inside most 2-1/2″ dust collection hose and accepts common 2-1/4″ shop vacuum connections inside the ports About Us: Founded in Boston in 1928, Woodcraft’s operations were moved to Parkersburg, West Virginia in 1989. It’s been over 90 years since Woodcraft first began selling high quality woodworking tools and supplies out of a one room shop in Boston’s North End, and Woodcraft is still firmly committed to providing woodworkers with superior products and expert advice. We are America’s leading supplier of saws, planes, power tools, hand tools, wood stain and paint, routers, sanding, wood, kits, dust collection and more. Our award winning family of brands includes WoodRiver, Highpoint, Woodcraft and Woodcraft Magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, videos, and plans
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Hose Splitter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!