748 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 015235 Central Vacuum Standard Valve
Standard central vacuum wall inlet valves – white color
2. 2 Standard White Inlet Valves for Beam Central Vacuum
- Includes 2 Central Vac White Inlet Valve Round Door Covers Fits Beam Central
- Vac units Low Voltage Connections for starting the vacuum power unit Most Common
- inlet valves used Inlet opening measures 1.5“ and has 2 electrical contacts
- inside the port Please contact us with any questions or to confirm fit Product
- Description Free Shipping on all US orders! Free Shipping on all US orders!
Includes 2 Central Vac White Inlet Valve Round Door Covers Fits Beam Central Vac units Low Voltage Connections for starting the vacuum power unit Most Common inlet valves used Inlet opening measures 1.5“ and has 2 electrical contacts inside the port Please contact us with any questions or to confirm fit
3. Honeywell 170334 Central Vacuum 35-Foot Quilted Zipper Hose Sock, Blue
4. Central Vacuum Automatic Dustpan in White, Black, or Beige Color Sweep Inlet Vacpan Vac Dust Pan (Beige/Almond)
5. Cen-Tec Systems 99713 Central Vacuum 35 Foot Universal Connect Low Voltage Hose with Hose Sock and Button Lock Stub Tube
- Universal hose end insures compatibility
- 35 Feet of hose length, helping you be able to reach in every hard-to-get-to corner of the room
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Aggressor, Vacuflo, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, Air Vac
- Includes a soft-grip handle with a great ergonomic feel
- Includes an installed 35 foot knit hose sock, which protects furnishings from scratches from the hose
The 99713 is designed to provide superior airflow in a lightweight design to address the two features most desired in a central vacuum on/off control hose. The 360 degree swivel handle is designed to reduce kinking, stress on the hose, and stress on you as the user by relaxing any tension in the hose as you move through the room. The 35 foot length provides extra reach and insure there is sufficient length to prevent tugging and pulling to reach to the corner of the room. The installed hose sock is designed to reduce the possibility of marking walls, floor, or furnishings while also avoiding wear to doorframes and chair legs. The hose is compatible with industry standard central vacuum inlets including Nutone branded valves equipped with low voltage contacts in the opening of the inlet valve. You can confirm suitability by putting your finger into the hose opening and confirming there are two low voltage contacts on the upper surface of the opening. No need for concern as these contacts are low volt and will not harm you in any fashion. The 99713 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including Eureka, Beam, Electrolux, Vacumaid, Canavac, Hoover, Cyclovac, Husky, Vacuflo inlets with pin jack inlets, M+S, MD, Imperium, and most regional brands.
6. Cen-Tec Systems 91420 Seven Piece Deluxe Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Two 1.25” Italian made chrome steel wands feature a unique nylon collar system to keep them securely together while permitting easy separation with a simple twist when not in use. The wands are designed to be compatible with North American standard 1.25” canister, upright, home shop, and central vacuums
- The 12” natural fill floor brush has a pivoting neck permitting it to move easily in and around tight spaces. The brush tapers to the end so it will fit into tight spaces for better detailing while vacuuming. A window cut in the front of the tool permits larger debris to enter the vacuum stream and be carried away rather than pushing it in front of the tool like a broom
- The 10” crevice tool with notched end insures continuous airflow, and the 4” dusting tool also has natural fill for safe cleaning of home furnishings. The 5” upholstery tool can be sued separately to raise matted carpet or be equipped with a slide on natural fill brush great for grooming upholstered surfaces in the home, car, or recreational vehicle
- The set is ideal for providing a solution for hard floor cleaning of surfaces using the on board vacuum hose of your upright vacuum or those seeking full size tools to complement your canister vacuum
- Designed for general use with most North American brands of domestic, commercial, home shop, and central vacuums equipped for use of industry standard 1.25” accessories
The 91420 seven piece accessory set is designed for general use with most North American brands of domestic, commercial, home shop, and central vacuums equipped for use of industry standard 1.25” accessories. It is not suitable for use with European brand vacuums that have 1.375” accessories and connections like Miele, or Sebo. You can confirm suitability with your vacuum by simply putting a ruler to the hose opening and confirming the outside measurement to be slightly less than 1.25”. Typically the connection will taper slightly larger as you move back on the hose end to permit a snug fit. The nylon collar on the metal extension tubes is designed to provide some flexibility to this connection. This set is compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Eureka, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Cyclovac, MD, and Electrolux as well as home shop vacuums equipped with a 1.25” hose including Shop Vac, Ridgid, Work Shop, and Craftsman. An ideal set of replacement accessories for many commercial back pack and commercial canister vacuums using 1.25” accessories.
7. Cen-Tec Systems 37737 12" Combination Hard Floor and Carpet Vacuum Nozzle
- The 12” 37737 is designed for silent movement on hard floor with a wrap around nylon brush and low noise wheel. The brush is retracted using and on the tool rocker switch and then is suitable for all carpeted surfaces. The 1 ¼” neck of the tool double pivots to follow you through the vacuuming motion keeping the face of the tool at the ideal angle to insure cleaning performance.
- The stainless base plate has deep channels to the tool edge to insure excellent edge cleaning and maximum air flow for capturing debris. Two lint strips in front of and behind an oversized channel capture lint and fibers from the carpets surface and help direct them into the air stream.
- The brush is supported with a stamped steel back plate to insure uniform support for the brush when on hard floor surfaces and protecting the base of the tool from damaging sensitive surfaces.
- The oversized pedal is easily operated with the foot to ease transitions from carpet to hard floor making the 37737 ideal for today’s home with a mix of floor surfaces.
- Compatible with all canister vacuums, central vacuums, and commercial back pack vacuums using 1.25” accessories
The 37737 is a premium nozzle for both hard floor and carpeted surfaces. The tool is virtually silent when moving across hard floor surfaces due to the oversized wheel located just under the double pivot neck. The neck pivots first at the tool and then at the neck base to insure maximum cleaning performance. The 37737 is compatible with all canister vacuums, commercial back pack vacuums using 1.25” accessories, and all major brands of central vacuum including Beam, Electrolux, Vacumaid, Cyclovac, MD, Vacuflo, Canavac, Nutone, Eureka, and Imperium. To confirm the 37737 consider the nozzle end of your wand or extension tube. If it has a connection without a button and measures approximately 1.1/4” on the outside surface, it should be compatible. The 37737 is not compatible with several brands of European vacuums like Miele which require a 1.375” neck.
8. Cen-Tec Systems 91431 Complete Central Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Designed to provide a basic set of accessory tools for a central vacuum. The 91431 features a 1.25” x 30 foot non-electric hose produced using a unique process that provides a very smooth interior for superior airflow and quieter use
- The 13” metal friction curved end is designed to swivel over the hose meaning less stress on you and the hose. Friction indicates that all tool to tool connections are made by the two parts wedging, pressing together without a physical locking mechanism
- The wall end is an industry standard 1.50” on the outer diameter making it compatible with all major central vacuum inlets which have a 1.50” inlet with the exception of a nutone branded inlet which has a slightly smaller opening
- The package features two chrome wands with nylon friction collars to help them stay in place without them wedging together so they can never be separated. A 12” natural fill floor brush and a combination nozzle which is ideal for area rugs door mats. A basic accessory set including a 10” crevice, 4” dusting tool, and 5” upholstery. The mesh caddy bag allows you to collect and store the tools on the hose hanger with the hose in a bag that gives you visibility
- The 91431 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including beam, eureka, vacuflo, vacu-maid, imperium, cyclovac, star power, canavac, Hayden, air vac, md, and nutone systems not using the nutone branded square inlet
- Industry standard wall valves and utility inlets on central vacuums that include this feature have the same inner diameter and will accept this hose end. The metal band will activate the low voltage control of your vacuum turning it on as it is inserted
The 91431 is designed to be a general use straight air accessory set for the home, shop, or garage. Often it is used as a second tool set Complimenting the power nozzle or Turbine package that came with the central vacuum. Having a second tool set can save you time and effort moving a tool set from floor to floor in multi-story homes. The hose end is designed for what has historically been industry standard inlets and will activate a system with low voltage contacts in the wall valve. There were a few valves typically produced before 1980 which may use a micro-switch for activation of the vacuum. In most cases the 91431 will still work but the automatic activation of the system will not be delivered by the banded cuff. The set includes a full range attachments for most standard household cleaning jobs. This set is deal for a basement, garage, or general use in the home, especially on hard floor areas. The floor brush is ideal for cleaning hardwood, tile, stone, and vinyl.
9. IN VACUUM 6 Pack Humidifier Replacement Filter T for Honeywell HEV615 and HEV620 Humidifier Wicks, Compatible with Part # HFT600
- ♦Compatible with Honeywell top fill Tower humidifier, models Hev615, Hev620, Fit HFT600 Series, HEV-600 Series: HEV615, HEV615B, HEV615W, HEV620, HEV620B, HEV620W, HEV-615, HEV-615B, HEV-615W, HEV-620, HEV-620B, HEV-620W, Replacement Filter T , Part #HFT600T & HFT600PDQ
- ♦Package includes 6 pack Wicking Humidifier Filters, will save you money，and can be used longer
- ♦These replacement filters have an exceptionally high compatibility range. They can be placed in nearly all of Honeywell’s natural cool moisture humidifiers.
- ♦For best performance use only genuine Honeywell Replacement filters. Each air purifier’s performance is tested as a system with the filters for the best efficiency.
- ♦We provide a 60-Day Warranty for our products. Any issue any time, you can contact us, for money or for new product
HFT600 Humidifier Wicking Filters Compatible Honeywell Humidifier Hev615 Hev620
Fits HFT600 Series
Fits HEV-600 Series:
HEV-615 (HEV615) Humidifier
HEV-615B (HEV615B) Humidifier
HEV-615W (HEV615W) Humidifier
HEV-620 (HEV620) Humidifier
HEV-620B (HEV620B) Humidifier
HEV-620W (HEV620W) Humidifier
Replaces Part # HFT600T & HFT600PDQ
♦Product size: 7.4X6.6X1.2 Inches
♦Our product is a flexible product and its width can be stretched. Errors in the range of 0.5 inches are normal.
6× Humidifier Replacement Filters.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, our after-sales team will help you solve the problem, thank you.
This is NOT a Honeywell OEM product. The Honeywell brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Honeywell brand names or model designations for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Whole House Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!