We spent many hours on research to finding convector cooling 4 lines, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best convector cooling 4 lines, you should not miss this article. convector cooling 4 lines coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 5 convector cooling 4 lines by our suggestions
539 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to use – digital, push-button operation
- High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V)
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters
- TRIAC thermostat – Accuracy of ± 0.15°C for maximum savings and comfort
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware
- Backlit Display
- 100% silent switching – no clicking noise
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) Electric baseboards, convectors and fan-forced heaters
- Power: Maximum load: 3000W @240V, 12.5A resistive Minimum load: 500W @240V, 2A resistive
Honeywell RLV3100A1017 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with backlit screen. Easy to use and install. TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5 degree Fahrenheit. High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V). Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors and radiant ceilings. 2-Wire installation.
2. Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt (Pack of 2)
3. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle. 208/240V
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills
- 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
Ideal for electrical baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters the thermostat comes with a large clear backlit display the Honeywell TL8230A1003 208/240V 7-Day Digital Programmable Electric Thermostat is maintenance free and does not require batteries. The 4-wire thermostate features a 7-day programmable menu, pre-set programs, easy to read with quiet operation. 15 Amp (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Programmable Double Pole Line Voltage Thermostat for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
4. Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends
- up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
5. Aube by Honeywell TH106/U Electric Heating 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Compatible with electric baseboard, convector and fan-forced heaters. Also ideal for radiant ceilings
- 2000-Watt 120-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, 4000-Watt 240-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, (minimum 2-Ampere load)
- Battery-free backup means no re-programming your schedule after power outage
- Timeless design complements virtually any room
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 4.9-Inch by 5-Inch by 1.5-Inch
The Cadet by Honeywell Thermostat helps you save on your heating bill and provides constant comfort with digital temperature sensing and control – all with easy push-button 7-day personalized or pre-programmed settings. The TH106 features battery-free backup, silent operation and an early-start function to calculate your optimal heating start period. Use with line voltage 120/240 or 208 baseboard and in-wall heater applications, up to 4000 watts. Common Usage: Atmosphere control, Compatible With: Electric baseboard and fan heaters, Color: White, Thermostate Range(deg F): 40 – 86, Mounting Type: Wall, LED Light: No
From the Manufacturer
This Aube by Honeywell high-capacity electronic heating thermostat with TRIAC switching combines unbeatable accuracy and silent operation. TRIAC switching is 100-Percent silent – making it ideal for bedrooms has unsurpassed temperature control. Ultimate temperature control – the most accurate type of thermostat on the market (± 0.15-Degree Celsius and 0.27-Degree Fahrenheit). On-screen heating power indicator gives at-a-glance verification of power being used. 2-Wire non-polarized connection means fast, hassle-free installation. 7-day Programming provides separate Programming options for each day of the week (4 periods per day); pre-programmed or personalized schedule. Early Start function ensures programmed temperature is reached by the programmed time
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Convector Cooling 4 Lines for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!