742 reviews analysed
1. 3387747 Heating Element & 279816 Thermostat Cut off Kit & 3392519 Thermal Fuse for Maytag Whirlpool Kenmore Dryer Heating Element Assembly -Replaces AP6008281 8527865 PS11741416 AP3094244 AP6008325
- ► Excellent Product Performance – Made from durable high-quality material and well-tested before shipping. Replaces your old and broken dryer part, to help generate the heat for drying clothes again.
- ► Package Includes – 1 x 3387747 Dryer heating element. 1 x 3392519 Thermal Fuse. 1 x 279816 Thermal Cut-Off Kit with instructions. It is fully assembled for easy installation.
- ► 3387747 —— Dryer Element replacement for numbers WP3387747, 8527865, 525502, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, PS34459, etc. ► 3392519 —– Thermal Fuse replacement for numbers WP3392519, 694511, 3388651, ET401, AP6008325, AP3132867, PS11741460, PS345113, etc. ► 279816 —– Thermostat Cut-off Kit replacement for numbers 279816, AP3094244, 279816VP, 3399848, 3977393, PS334299, etc.
- ► Compatibility – Designed to fit specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Amana, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Magic Chef, and Maytag. Please check your previous part number to ensure this is the correct part for your appliance.
- ► Warranty & Support – Truly worry-free 3-month warranty and friendly customer service. While this is NOT a genuine Whirlpool dryer heating element, it will fit perfectly like the original. If the 3387747 Heating Element Kit fails on your dryer, feel freely to contact us.
2. 3387747 & 279973 Dryer Heating Element With Dryer Thermal Cut-off Fuse Kit by Blue Stars- Exact Fit for Whirlpool Kenmore Dryer
- MODEL NUMBER: 3387747 & 279973 Dryer Heating Element With Dryer Thermal Cut-off Fuse Kit
- FULL KIT SET: Include a 3387747 Heating Element and a 279973 Thermal Cut-off Fuse Kit
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brand( Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Amana, Inglis, Crosley)
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no quest
3. 3387747 Dryer Heating Element & 279816 Thermostat Kit & 279973 3392519 Thermal cut-off Fuse Replacement Compatible with Kenmore, Samsung, Whirlpool, KitchenAid electric dryers and more
- ❤【Premium quality】 The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and each has been well inspected and tested by manufacturer, can be applied for a long time.Heavy Duty with mounting stabilizers. It is fully assembled for easy installation.
- ❤【Replaceable model】3387747—replacement for numbers WP3387747, 3387747, 80003, AP2947033, 525502, AH344597, EA344597, PS344597
- 279816—replacement for numbers 3399848, 3977393, AP3094244, WP279816, 279816, N197
- 279973—replacement for numbers 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AP3094323
- 3392519— replacement for numbers 3388651, 694511, ET401, 80005, WP3392519VP
- 3388651694, 511800-05, AP3132867, 2986, AH345113, EA345113, PS345113.
- ❤【Package includes】 1 x 3387747 Heating Element, 1 x 279816 Thermostat Kit, 1 x 279973 Thermal Fuse and 1 x 3392519 Thermal Fuse. Superior quality, Place an order! Save money while having the fun of doing it yourself.
- ❤【Compatible brands】Compatible with most brands：Whirlpool, Kenmore,Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, Estate, Inglis, and more. If your home dryer is one of those brands, You can place order with confidence. Not satisfied we promise free return and exchange.
- ❤【Customer satisfaction】100% money back guarantee – For whatever reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund. Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit. If you are dissatisfied with the product, don’t be too quick to leave a negative comment. Contact us! We will show you a sincere attitude and satisfactory solution.
4. 3387747 Heating Element, 279973 Thermostat&Thermal Fuse Switch Kit for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef dryer
- 【Design】 High quality 3387747 Dryer Heating Element 279973 Thermostat&Thermal Fuse Switch Kit, the heating element is a metal chamber containing a heating wire coil (Nickel-chromium alloy) for generating heat in the electric dryer, including 2-5/16″ male terminals
- 【Fitment】 Fitting Model: 11066952690, 11068932790, 11096583810, 11096583820, 11096584100, 11096584110, 11096584120, 11096584800, 11096584820, 11096592210, 11096592410, MED5500FC2, MED5500FW2, WED92HEFBD2, WED92HEFC2, WED92HEFU2, WED92HEFW2, YWED8000DW4, YWED85HEFC2, YWED85HEFW2 and more
- 【Composition】 The heating element includes a heating coil, a thermostat and a thermal fuse switch. Heating coil heating air, blowing into rotary drum to dry. The thermostat regulates the temperature to a safe range. Thermal fuse switch cut off current to avoid sudden safety hazard caused by overheating
- 【Package Includes】 1 * 3387747 Dryer Heating Element, 1 * 279973 Thermostat&Thermal Fuse Switch Kit
- 【Replacement Part Numbers】3387747 Dryer Heating Element replacement numbers: 3387747R, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS344597, WP3387747 and PS11741416
- 279973 Thermostat&Thermal Fuse Switch Kit replacement part numbers: 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AP3094323.
11060052990, 11060052991, 11060056990
11060056991, 11060072990, 11060072991
11060094991, 11060096990, 11060096991, 11060097990 and more
4KAED4900BW0, 4KAED4900BW1, 4KMEDC100BQ0
4KNED4400BQ0, 4KNED4400BQ1, 4KNED4600BQ0
4KNED4600BQ1, YNED5800DW2 and more
MED3500FW1, MED5500FC1, MED5500FC2
MED5500FW1, MED5500FW2, MED8200FC1
MED8200FC2, MED8200FW1, MED8200FW2
MEDB765FW0, MEDB835DC4, MEDB835DW4
MEDB855DC4, MEDB855DW4 and more
WED5500XW1, WED5550XW0, WED5600XW0
WED5600XW1, WED5610XW0, WED5610XW1
WED5700AC0, WED5700AC1, WED5700XL0
WED5700XW0, WED5800BC0, WED5810BW0
WED7590FW1, WED8000DW4, WED8500DC4 and more
YKEHS01PMT0, YKEHS01PMT1, YKEHS01PMT2
YKEHS01PWH1, YKEHS01PWH2, YKEHSO2RMT0
YKEHSO2RMT1, YKEHSO2RWH1, YKEHSO2RWHO and more
The above are just some models of some brands, there are still a lot of not written, if you do not see your model, please contact me, I will help you check if your model is applicable.
Fixes the following symptoms:
No heat or not enough heat
Will Not Start
Shuts off too soon
Takes too long to dry
5. 3387747 Dryer Heating Element for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Dryer Replaces WP3387747 8527865 AP2947033 PS344597 by AUKO
- ▶ Dryer Heating Element Part # 3387747.
- ▶ COMPATIBLE FITS Whirlpool & Kenmore Amana, KitchenAid and Maytag dryers, REPLACES 3387747, WP3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, PS344597, AP6008281, 80003, PS11741416, 525502, 80003, AH344597, EA344597, LP11715.
- ▶CLOTHES DRYER when you use heat and a dryer without heat is really just a machine that turns your clothes! With a working heating element you could be drying your clothes much faster!
- ▶EASY TO USE because once it is installed your dryer should respond to whatever heat settings you have placed your current cycle on.
- ▶MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE, For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
6. WP3387747 Dryer Heater Heating Element for Whirlpool Kenmore AP6008281
- NON OEM REPLACEMENT FOR WHIRLPOOL / KENMORE Clothes Dryer Heating Element – 3387747,This item is rated at 5400 Watts/240 Volts and has 2 5/16″ terminals.
- Designed to fit specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Amana, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Magic Chef, and Maytag , Compatible With Part # 3387747, 80003, 8527865, 279769, AP2947033, AP6008281 & PS344597, PS117414.
- This heating element fits many Whirlpool-built dryers under the brand names of Whirlpool, Whirlpool Gold, Kenmore, Kenmore Elite, Catalyst, Duet, Duet HT, KitchenAid, KitchenAid Ensemble, among others. It typically fits dryers which have a 27″ cabinet (measured side to side) and/or which have the lint filter located on the inside of the dryer door (as opposed to the top of the cabinet). Fits Kenmore 90-series dryers.
- Dryers pull air from outside the unit and blow it through a coiled wire heating element into the dryer drum. As the drum spins, hot air regulated by a thermostat passes over, under, and around wet clothes to dry them. A dryer that tumbles the clothes while blowing cool air could have a damaged heating element that needs replacing.
- When this part fails, you may experience the following symptoms: Electric Dryer No Heat ,How to test: Measure for continuity, replace if open.
7. 3387747 & 279973 & 3392519 & 8577274 Dryer Heating Element and Thermal Cut-off Fuse Kit Premium Replacement by Canamax – Compatible with Whirlpool and Kenmore Dryers
- FULL KIT SET: 1 x 3387747 Dryer Heating Element, 1 x 279973 Dryer Thermal Cut-Off Fuse Kit, 1 x 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse, 1 x 8577274 Dryer Thermistor
- PREMIUM QUALITY: These replacement parts are made of top quality materials and well-tested by the manufacturer to ensure the best performance for your dryer
- HASSLE-FREE TO INSTALL: Easily install the part YOURSELF and quickly get your dryer back to work within 5 minutes
- SAVING SOLUTION: An ideal way to fix your dryer instead of spending hundreds of dollars buying a new one so you can save your bucks
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Get risk free purchase with our LIFETIME WARRANTY. In case our product doesn’t serve your purpose, we will offer you a FULL refund with no questions asked, along with a very friendly customer service
ALL THE REPLACEMENT PARTS YOU NEED FOR YOUR DRYER
– The 3387747 Dryer Heating Element generates the dryer’s heat.
Replace parts number: WP3387747, 80003, W11045584, WP3387747VP.
– The 279973 Dryer Thermal Cut-Off Fuse Kit shuts off the heating element when the dryer overheats.
Replace parts number: 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AP3094323.
– The 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse is used in dryers as a safety mechanism that stops the flow of electricity to the motor circuit when a dryer overheats.
Replace parts number: 3388651, WP3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP.
– The 8577274 Dryer Thermistor attaches on the blower housing, and monitors and helps regulate the temperature inside the dryer.
Replace parts number: 3390292, 3406294, 3976615, 772546, WP8577274, WP8577274VP.
The perfect fit for most top dryer brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Amana, Inglis, Crosley.
Solve your following problems
No heat or not enough heat
Takes too long to dry
Shuts off too soon
Will not start.
These parts have been designed carefully and well-tested by the manufacturer to make sure they will work properly with your dryer as the original parts.
Search no further!! Click Add to Cart to get these replacements and have your dryer back to work soon.
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
8. 3387747 Dryer Heating Element for Whirlpool, Kenmore & Maytag Dryer by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers WP3387747, AP6008281, 3387747, 80003, PS11741416
- ✅ PART NUMBER 3387747: It’s a high-quality exact replacement for part numbers 3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, and PS344597.
- ✅ FOR WHIRLPOOL & KENMORE: The part works with several Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, and Roper brand electric clothes dryers.
- ✅ RESTORES HEAT TO DRYERS: Is your dryer on the fritz? Replacing a shorted out dryer heating element can fix dryers that don’t produce heat or produce very little heat.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: The heater element arrives fully assembled to make installation easier. You’ll just need to open up your dryer to access and replace the broken element. Helpful tools include a putty knife, quarter-inch nut driver, and pair of needle nose pliers.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: Made from premium materials, our 3387747 replacement part will last for years. It’s gone through thorough testing and meets all original manufacturer specifications. Specs: 5200 Watts, 240 Volts, 2-5/16” male terminals
A dryer heating element sits at the bottom of your dryer. It produces the heat that your dryer needs to operate properly. When a heating element shorts out, your dryer may stop working or take longer than normal to complete a cycle. Luckily, replacing a broken heating element only takes 30 to 60 minutes. The PartsBroz equivalent to part 3387747 offers affordability, durability, and compatibility with several Whirlpool manufactured dryers.
Disconnect your dryer from its power source before beginning any repair. You’ll need a putty knife, quarter-inch nut driver, and pair of needle nose pliers to get the job done.
Restores Heat to Your Dryer
Replace the heating element will get your dryer up and running again. This repair fixes the following problems:
- Dryer won’t produce heat
- Dryer takes too long to dry
- Dryer won’t start
Compatible brands include: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Amana, Inglis, Crosley, and Maytag
Compatible model numbers include but are not limited to: GEW9200LW0, GEW9200LW1, GEW9250PW0, GEW9250PW1, GEW9200LL1, GEQ9800LW0, GEW9200LQ0, GEW9868KQ0, GEQ9800LW1, GEW9250PL0, GEQ9800PW1, GEW9868KQ1, 11082822101, 11082822102, and GEW9200LQ1.
Replaces several part numbers: 3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, and PS344597.
Have questions about compatibility? Reach out to us below in the customer question and answer section or on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the correct part for your dryer.
9. 3387747 Dryer Heating Element Replacement Part with 279973 Dryer Thermostat, 3392519 Thermal Fuse and 8577274 Dryer Thermistor | Clothes Dryer Heater Thermal Kits Compatible with Kenmore Whirlpool
- [Clothes Dryer Replacement Kit]: Includes a 3387747 heating element, a 279973 thermal cut-off kit, a 3392519 thermal fuse and a 8577274 thermostat.
- [3387747 Heating Element]: Replaces part number WP3387747, 3387747, 80003, AP2947033, 525502, AH344597, EA344597 and PS344597. [279973 Fuse & Thermostat Kit]: Replace part number 279973, 3391913, 8318314, AP3094323, 279973VP, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395 and 897710.
- [3392519 Thermal Fuse]: Replaces part number 3388651, 3392519, 694511, 80005 and WP3392519VP. [8577274 Thermistor]: Replaces part number 3390292, 3406294, 3976615, 772546, 8577274, WP8577274VP, AP3919451 and PS993287.
- [High Quality & Money-saving]: Made of premium material, non OEM parts but meets OEM manufacturing requirements. Get 5 pieces dryer heater replacement kits together with less money!
- [Application & Warranty]: Especially compatible with Kenmore, Whirlpool, Crosley, KitchenAid, Inglis, Maytag and Amana dryers. Easy to replace by yourself according to relevant Youtube videos. 360 days money back guarantee provided!
10. NEW 3387747 Dryer Heating Element & 279816 Thermostat & 279973 3392519 Thermal cut-off Fuse Kit Replacement by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Kenmore Whirlpool KitchenAid Dryers
- WHAT YOU GET: A brand new complete dryer repair kit which includes 1 x 3387747 Heating Element, 1 x 279816 Thermostat Kit, 1 x 279973 Thermal Cut-Off Fuse Kit and 1 x 3392519 Thermal Fuse
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The heating element chamber is made of strong METAL and contains Nickel-chromium alloy heating wire coils – Meet OEM standards – Ensure long-lasting and effective operation- Replaces your old and broken dryer parts to help generate the heat for drying clothes again. This kit will fit these models: [Kenmore] 110.6007299 110.6090199 110.6090299 110.6090799 110.6092299 110.6092799 110.6093299 110.6093699 110.6094299 110.6095299,…[Whirlpool] GEQ8811KQ0 GEC9858HZ1,etc,…
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: ▶The part 3387747 replaces WP3387747, 80003, AP2947033, 525502, AH344597, EA344597, PS344597
- ▶The kit 279816 replaces 3399848, 3977393, AP3094244, WP279816, N197
- ▶The kit 279973 replaces 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AP3094323
- ▶The part 3392519 replaces 3388651, 694511, ET401, 80005, WP3392519VP
- 3388651694, 511800-05, AP3132867, 2986, AH345113, EA345113, PS345113.
- FITS LIKE A CHARM: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Whirlpool, Kenmore,Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, Estate, Inglis) and perfectly replaces original parts – Meet OEM quality standards. This kit fixes the following symptoms: Too hot | No heat or not enough heat | Will Not Start | Takes too long to dry | Shuts off too soon
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or FULL refund, no questions asked. If you are dissatisfied with the product, don’t be too quick to leave a negative comment. Please contact us and we will show you a sincere attitude and give you a satisfactory solution
– 3387747 Dryer Heating Element
Replaces part numbers: WP3387747, 80003, AP2947033, 525502, AH344597, EA344597, PS344597.
– 279816 Thermostat Kit
Replaces part numbers:2651, 279816VP, 3399848, 3977393, AP3094244
– 279973 Thermal Cut-Off Fuse Kit
Replaces part numbers: 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AP3094323.
– 3392519 Thermal Fuse
Replaces part numbers: 3388651, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP.
Fit these models:
Kenmore: 110.6007299 110.6090199 110.6090299 110.6090799 110.6092299 110.6092799 110.6093299 110.6093699 110.6094299 110.6095299, 11085871400 11085872400 11085872401 11085874400 11085874401 11085876400 11085876401 11086781100 11086781300,etc,…
Whirlpool: CED7464GW1 GEC9858EQ0 GEC9858EQ1 GEC9858EZ0 GEC9858EZ1 GEC9858HQ0 GEC9858HQ1 GEC9858HZ0 GEC9858HZ1 GEQ8811KQ0 GEQ8811KT0,etc,…
Amana: 4KNED4400BQ0 4KNED4400BQ1 4KNED4600BQ0 4KAED4900BW0,etc,…
Fixes the following symptoms:
No heat or not enough heat.
Takes too long to dry.
Count on our 3387747 Dryer Heating Element & 279816 Thermostat & 279973 3392519 Thermal cut-off Fuse Kit Replacement for an unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for money. Save your time and money now!
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, you can ask us in Customer questions & answers section or ask us by visiting the Blue Stars LLC storefront — click the “Blue Stars LLC” on a product page to get to the storefront — then click the “Ask a question” link under Further Information. Select your reason, and then tell us about the question.
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 11082822102 Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!